Online Financial Aid System
Welcome to the Brewton Parker College Online Financial Aid System. You can:
- View a list of documents our office has received and a list of outstanding documents you must remit to our office.
- View your financial aid awards.
- Accept, decline or modify your financial aid awards.
- View your student loan history.
- Check the status of your student loans for the current year.
Log In Instructions
To access the online system, enter your Social Security number (no dashes) and your Brewton Parker College Financial Aid PIN.
If this is your first time login click first time login after entering your social security number. Answer the security questions and then create a numerical password you will remember. If you have questions contact the Financial Aid Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must have a financial aid record (completed FAFSA) already established at Brewton Parker College in order to use this system. If you have not begun the financial aid application process, you can get started by completing online the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Enter our school code, 001557, on your application and we will automatically receive a copy 3-5 days after you have submitted the application.